Friday, June 13, 2008

Summer Vacation?

I have no idea what I am doing so I will start with this and go from here. It is after midnight and I am just getting started. I guess I will start with what is happening right now. Today was the last day of school for both of my children and about three hours after school let out, my kids were saying "I miss school already." They have been counting down the days for the past month and now they want to go back already. My son Jaysen is quite upset with me today because he asked me "Mom, What are we going to do tomorrow because now it is summer?" When I responded by telling him that we were going to get the house clean and that he has to clean up his room before any fun activities can happen he replied with " Great. I'm never going to get to do anything fun this summer." It was pretty funny.

No comments:


Starting Point

Down 53 pounds

My Journey

Part of my journey to getting pregnant requires that I lose weight. I have been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), among several other things. PCOS makes it very difficult to get pregnant. One of the issues is that the PCOS makes it difficult, almost impossible, to lose weight, but at the same time, the only way to fix it is to lose weight to get your hormones balanced out.

After 4 months, I have decided to post my progress on my blog rather than waiting to lose all of the weight before sharing my journey with others. It has been an emotional journey, but one that is well worth the end result. When I have days that make me want to give up, I remind myself that the hope of bearing a child is why I am doing all of this, and that seems to get me through one more day.

I have posted my beginning weight below and then the most recent picture that we have taken when I am down about 53 pounds. I was actually down 62 pounds, but have gained
a couple back the last week or so with the holidays.

I hope by sharing this with you, I am able to stay more accountable to myself and to others so that I can achieve my goal.

Thanks for sharing the journey!!!

Soul Touch Massage and Energy Healing's Fan Box

My Playlist