Saturday, June 28, 2008
Letting Go.....
Alex and Jaysen head off to Utah tomorrow for a month. It is so hard to let them go. I try not to stress out about it but I really worry about their physical, mental, and spiritual welfare when they are gone. Jaysen has been feeling uneasy about this trip saying that he "has a bad feeling that something bad is going to happen." It is hard not to just say that he doesn't have to go. I just hope and pray that nothing does happen and that our Heavenly Father is mindful of them and watches out for them and keeps them safe. It is really hard for me to let go of my need to be in control and to completely put my faith and trust in the Lord when it comes to these kids. I just love them so much. I know that I need to have more faith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Starting Point
Down 53 pounds
My Journey
Part of my journey to getting pregnant requires that I lose weight. I have been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), among several other things. PCOS makes it very difficult to get pregnant. One of the issues is that the PCOS makes it difficult, almost impossible, to lose weight, but at the same time, the only way to fix it is to lose weight to get your hormones balanced out.
After 4 months, I have decided to post my progress on my blog rather than waiting to lose all of the weight before sharing my journey with others. It has been an emotional journey, but one that is well worth the end result. When I have days that make me want to give up, I remind myself that the hope of bearing a child is why I am doing all of this, and that seems to get me through one more day.
I have posted my beginning weight below and then the most recent picture that we have taken when I am down about 53 pounds. I was actually down 62 pounds, but have gained
a couple back the last week or so with the holidays.
I hope by sharing this with you, I am able to stay more accountable to myself and to others so that I can achieve my goal.
Thanks for sharing the journey!!!
After 4 months, I have decided to post my progress on my blog rather than waiting to lose all of the weight before sharing my journey with others. It has been an emotional journey, but one that is well worth the end result. When I have days that make me want to give up, I remind myself that the hope of bearing a child is why I am doing all of this, and that seems to get me through one more day.
I have posted my beginning weight below and then the most recent picture that we have taken when I am down about 53 pounds. I was actually down 62 pounds, but have gained
a couple back the last week or so with the holidays.
I hope by sharing this with you, I am able to stay more accountable to myself and to others so that I can achieve my goal.
Thanks for sharing the journey!!!



8 comments:
Everything will be okay! Plus you'll get some alone time! And thats always good!!
Confessions of a tweens mother say what? I love Hannah too!!! Wizards of Waverly place it cool too. And The Suite Life of Zach and Cody!! I also cry...over everything. We watch So you think you can dance and I cry over at least 1 dance every time we watch it.
I guess great minds truly do think alike. Although I don't watch Wizards of Waverly Place yet. Guess I will have to check it out.
Wizards of Waverly Place Rocks. It is my new favorite show. Kimbie you are a freakin wuss. Suck it up would ya? Just kiddin, I cry over everything too.
P.S. where did that come from? No where on this blog do I find any evidence of Trista talking about Hannah Montana?
One the right side where it says "Confessions of a "Tweens" mother" ya nerd
Tris, did you make your text smaller?
I was trying to fix the way my name and info was displaying in the About Me section and so for a few hours the text was really small. I think it is fixed now though.
Post a Comment